Principles and Values
At the heart of our work lie the five core principles of The Cam Academy Trust. These drive everything that we do:
- The excellence principle - Education must be of the very highest standard.
- The comprehensive principle - Education must be for all kinds and abilities.
- The community principle - Every Academy must be at the heart of its local community and serve it well.
- The partnership principle - Each Academy must seek to work positively in partnership with others for mutual benefit.
- The international principle - The curriculum inside and outside the classroom must have a clear international dimension.
These fundamental principles guide the aims and values of all of the Academies in our Trust.
We want to ensure that every individual pupil achieves his or her full, positive potential through a broad and high-quality education.
All students in our Academies will be helped to become:
- Capable. Through skills developed, attributes nurtured and qualifications gained, our students will be able to take a full, positive role in society.
- Confident. Having had their abilities confirmed and seen them flourish, our students are confident to be able to make the most of their talents and contribute to their communities.
- Caring. An emphasis on working with each other and recognising the position of other people throughout the world helps our students to develop a proper caring attitude.
Excellence For All